Re: [OM] For Sale:New 90mm f/2 Auto-Macro

Subject: Re: [OM] For Sale:New 90mm f/2 Auto-Macro
From: "Norman S. Nadel" <nsnadel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 17:22:47 -0800
Not really.  I bought quite a few items thinking that I would be using them
in the future.  However, at my age (72) , future is more of a concept than a
reality.   So, I decided to sell them rather than leave my wife the problem
of disposing of them when my time is up. Would any true OM enthusiast like
to see his or her equipment end up in an "Estate Sale" ?  Surely not !

Norm
Norman S. Nadel, M.D.