[OM] FS 65~200/4

Subject: [OM] FS 65~200/4
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 14:16:08 -0800
I just bought this lens on the spur of the moment from KEH but have
decided to send it back as I'd rather have a graphix tablet instead. I
thought the price was pretty good which is why i went for it in the
first place. I'm offering it to list members before it goes back. $140
ppd includes shipping to US and probably Canada too but I'll have to
check that it's not too much more. This is what I have into it plus I
figured 1/2 the cost of shipping so basically I'm splitting the shipping
cost with the buyer.  I have to send somewhere one way or the other and
this would save someone the $10 keh shipping fee.
KEH condition is bargain. This is because there is a small dent in the
lens hood but it still extends and retracts just fine even with a
filter. Dent is a slight flattening for about 3/4" like it was bumped
with the hood extended. Everything else is clean and clear. Operates
smoothly, no zoom creep. Comes with Oly 55mm cap and generic rear. Let
me know soon as KEH only gives 1 week inspection.

mike