Re: [OM] London Meet

Subject: Re: [OM] London Meet
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 18:36:32 +0000
Indeed it has! But it will probably return at some future date, as I can't think of any inspiring revolutionaries to emulate who were clean-shaven.

Then again, a young lady I know recently told me she preferred my beardless look, so maybe I'll stick with it :)

Roger

Brian Swale wrote:

Hi Folks,

One of the aspects that impacted on me (London meet shots) is that Roger's Che Guevara beard has vanished !! The sole public record is now the one on the TOPE site.

Brian