Re: [OM] Cute Cameras (Was: Blurry Digital images)

Subject: Re: [OM] Cute Cameras (Was: Blurry Digital images)
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 16:53:31 -0500
And it works!  When these things first came out -- what? -- four
years ago or so, one of the women in the office where my wife
works came back from lunch with one.  My wife went straight after
work the same day to get hers.  (Sigh)  "Cute" is precisely how
she described it.

Of course, the darn little thing is handy for traveling light,
especially using the belt case since, it's no bigger than a
beeper.  Takes surprisingly good pictures, even if APS.

Walt