[OM] FS: 135mm Vivitar Close Focus

Subject: [OM] FS: 135mm Vivitar Close Focus
From: JMeyers102@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 15:39:38 EST
Greetings,

As a long time lurker, and only very occassional poster to this list, let me
say hello to all.   I have learned a lot about Olympus cameras by reading the
posts here and I admit that I, too, have become a Zuikoholic.  Ever since
buying an OM-1, later an OM-2, and now most recently an OM-4T, as well as a
number of Zuikos, I have gotten sucked deeper and deeper into the vortex of
Zuiko-dom.  However, I must temper my spending binges and recoup at least a
little bit of the money I have spent by selling an item or two.

This 135mm/2.8 Vivitar Close-Focus lens is in excellent condition. The glass
is clear without any flaws or fungus. Aperture turns crisply with gentle
detents. Focus is smoothe and without play. It is indeed a very sharp lens.
Comes with front and rear caps. I'm asking $95.00.

Please contact me off-list if you have any questions.

John Meyers