Re: [OM] lost camera

Subject: Re: [OM] lost camera
From: "Michael" <moc63@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 15:46:39 +1100
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: W Shumaker
  To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2003 2:16 PM
  Subject: [OM] lost camera

  OK, some time ago I mentioned that a friend of mine found a camera bag
  behind the seat of a rental truck. The camera is a Minolta and a
  Pentax. I've set up a web page of some of all the photos I found in the
  camera. Check out:  <http://www.zuik.net/lost/lost_camera.html>

  If any one has a clue where this is, let me know. I have no interest in
  keeping this camera.

  Wayne

My browser (Explorer 5.5) had no trouble showing the pictures but I know
nothing of the location or the children and truck in the photos.
They would have been much clearer if taken with a Zuiko and an OM  ;-)

Sorry Wayne.