[OM] FS: OM3 $500 and 50/1.8 MIJ $25

Subject: [OM] FS: OM3 $500 and 50/1.8 MIJ $25
From: "james olson" <james_olson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 21:10:44 -0800
It's finally time to sell a collectible OM body that I just don't use. The OM3 is in very good condition with no dents or dings, black caps, slight strap brassing. All functions work perfectly and as they should. I've probably shot 7 rolls of film through the camera since 1997.

The 50/1.8 is the MIJ variant, with a serial # over 5,000,000.

I can e-mail digital photos of the OM3 to anyone interested.

Possible photographic trades would be considered as well.

James Olson
1320 Franklin Ave., Apt. H
Astoria, OR. 97103
U.S.A.