[OM] RE: Olympus-digest V2 #3849 (35mm so yummy over Dig pics)

Subject: [OM] RE: Olympus-digest V2 #3849 (35mm so yummy over Dig pics)
From: "danrich" <danrich@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 17:52:54 -1000

Aloha from Maui HI
I've had Oly gear since 1970
I just sold my first OM and now have a OM-2n and love it.
Now I want the OM-4Ti having the spot meter and the use of the 280 flash.
I need a long lens for ocean sports and have it down with the help of
suggestions from the wonderful members of Oly-Digest.
Sports action: Tamron 400mm f/4, four screw Tamron/Oly Adaptall
Wide: Zuiko 21 f/2 or the 21 f/3.5
Close:  Olympus OM-Zuiko 90mm f2.0 Macro or 50mm f3.5 Macro
I have had all Zuiko 28mm 2.8 50mm 1.4, 1.8, 135mm 2.8  since the 70's
So here I go back to the future with the Oly-Grail of 35mm, my pursuit to
rekindle my love for the Silver cord of film, pixel-free and pointing a
Zuiko towards my subject.
Was looking ahead at the New present day Canon/Nikon's but atlas I had seen
the work of the famous;
"Draw me into the picture with the distinguishing attributes of yesterdays
Oly lens".
I use my Oly gear for all areas, Spots action, landscape, family gatherings,
close work, nighttime, time-lapse, sic higher speeds w/flash 280 super
Q/A? (280 only one that works this way for the 3Ti 4Ti?)

Could one of you be the devils advocate and set my course corrected if any
before I take the plunge into the sound of the ancient pond? (you know
Zuikoholic)
Dan