[OM] Leica values (Was: Time to introduce myself)

Subject: [OM] Leica values (Was: Time to introduce myself)
From: Mattias Tidlund <mtd98005@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 00:54:49 +0100

This is a bit interesting. In todays class we talked about the importance of NOT forcing values on people, and instead let them find their own values by asking them the right questions. Maybe the Leica-teacher should read our books. :)

// Mattias

Again, welcome. It'll be interesting, with your studies of
pedagogics, to hear what your views are should ever that subject
of the Leicaphile photography teacher come up again :-)