Re: [OM] 4x5 projectors

Subject: Re: [OM] 4x5 projectors
From: Andrew Gullen <andrew.gullen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 21:51:20 -0500
> Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 00:34:33 +0100
> From: Thomas Heide Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

> On Mon, 27 Jan 2003 15:04:58 -0800
> Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> You don't. You either scan it, or for presentation, mat it and put
>> it on a light table.
>
> Damm...I was just preparing to be facinated by huge slide-projectors
> :)

Well... you know you actually *can* (whether or not anyone does). There was
a 4x5 projector up on eBay within the last month or so. I thought about it
for a few seconds as it would be way cool and I'm considering 4x5, but
decided it wasn't worth the domestic trauma. Looked to be about the size of
a motorcycle.

Andrew