RE: [OM] Re: Keeping "unused" lens

Subject: RE: [OM] Re: Keeping "unused" lens
From: "George M. Anderson" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 18:06:12 -0800
You're probably right. I only did a star test. I wanted to use the lens at
night, not only for astr, but for moonlight.  I might be able to scan and
post a couple of these tests if anyone's interested.  No need to respond, I
figure Zuiks are always interested in test slides.  21/3.5 poor close-up?
Never tested that either.  Wouldn't use either for copy work.

George