RE: [OM] Vinyl Recordings (was Beatles), now WAY OT

Subject: RE: [OM] Vinyl Recordings (was Beatles), now WAY OT
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 08:57:37 -0800
Guess I should have started this appropriately.  With two grown sons still
living at home, including their vehicles, the count is three manual trannys
and two automatics.  My personal favorite is my wife's Miata (manual).  More
fun than grown-ups ought to be able to have.......

My daily driver, however, is a Mercury Mistake (Mystique), otherwise known
to most of Europe as a Mondeo.  It's a slushbox.  Yuk....

From: "Timpe, Jim"