[OM] A Taste of the Darkside

Subject: [OM] A Taste of the Darkside
From: Motor Sport Visions Photography <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 20:00:34 -0800
Went to shoot CART "champ cars" at the Open Test at Laguna Seca today.
Beautiful weather, excellent light, and an exciting atmosphere.

Hooked up with list member Stephen Scharf this morning who also had
access to the exciting side of the fence. Stephen was kind enough to let
me play with his new D60 with 100-400L IS zoom a bit. I guess we'll know
better if there were any "keepers" in the frames I fired off, but it
sure seemed like a very capable and well made tool for the job, that's
for sure. I tasted the darkside and I think I liked it. If the 4/3
system is in this league it would be way cool.

Shot a bunch of frames on the E-10 and a few rolls of Provia F on the
OMs (OM content) and had a great day. Off to do it all over again
tomorrow. Had to share the moment with y'all.

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com