RE: [OM] Suppliment to my OM?

Subject: RE: [OM] Suppliment to my OM?
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 12:27:56 +1100
It might be a better idea to ask this question on the Medium Format
forum on photo.net, after all the people there probably have much
greater collective knowledge of MF than the Oly list.

I think I gave you my opinion the last time you asked:

Mamiya Press, interchangeable lenses (50, 65, 75, 90, 100, 150, 250),
interchangeable backs (6x4.5, 6x6, 6x7, 6x9), extension tubes, etc.,
etc.

...Wayne