Re: [OM] Vivitar macro-focussing teleconverter and OM-4

Subject: Re: [OM] Vivitar macro-focussing teleconverter and OM-4
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 20:48:41 -0800
Recessed or not doesn't matter, as the screws are in the same positions relative to the mount as those on Zuikos and don't ever pass over the switch, so they can't damage it.

Moose

George M. Anderson wrote:

Let me add that I have one of these and the 3 screws are recessed slightly -
maybe 1 or 2mm?
Hi;
does anyone know whether the Vivitar macro-focussing teleconverter is
OK for an OM-4Ti - no risk of the mount catching on the little
plastic switch which is specific of the OM-4?