[OM] Just maybe this decision might take a turn

Subject: [OM] Just maybe this decision might take a turn
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 16:15:17 -0800 (PST)
CDFO called and left me a message at work.  I had two more
wedding inquiries come through just this morning.  Not bad for
zero promotion.  Time to hang the shingle out again?

Think maybe I can leverage this for that newfangled MF gear?
"Ya know, honey, this *old* Olympus equipment just isn't good
enough for these weddings."

Hey, stay with me, stop throwing things at the computer screen,
you guys!

I'd only need a couple more wedding jobs to pay for the entire
outfit!  Of course, I'd insist that I need as many months of
practice and preparation with the new equipment as possible.
Our financial position has changed just enough lately to allow
me to roll income back into the business instead of using it to
help pay the mortgage.  That's refreshing.  I hated selling
equipment to buy food.

AG