RE: [OM] Sydney Meeting (OT)

Subject: RE: [OM] Sydney Meeting (OT)
From: "John Wheeler" <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 12:48:49 +1100
And notice the tensioned veins in Wayne's right hand where he's hanging on
like grim death to his Oly? Saso's and Marc's heavily veiled interest
haven't gone unnoticed.

Marc, you can have the house and the Leader of the Opposition (long haired
mate) but the Leic* and Gladys (the Border Collie) stay with me forever!

John