RE: [OM] Sydney Meeting

Subject: RE: [OM] Sydney Meeting
From: "John Wheeler" <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 11:43:52 +1100
Well, Walt, I guess it being a typical Sydney summer's day i.e., stinkin'
hot, we all left the tripods at home. But just to satisfy your curiosity re
the fourth member I've resurrected a heavy-handed attempt at web site
building to show my little effort at recording the event. The image shows
Saso in the middle with Marc Lawrence on the right. The figure on the left
isn't a koala, it is in fact our very own Wayne Harridge who, as I'm sure
you'll agree is really incredibly photogenic

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~wheelej/gallery.html

Technical details:
OM-2
28mm f2.8 Zuiko