Re: [OM] Good Om number

Subject: Re: [OM] Good Om number
From: "Julian Davies" <julian_davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 22:29:51 -0000
Someone was selling 1000000 on the evil one a while back. Did a list member
go for it? I couldn't make up my mind if it was
1 exactly what the seller said
2 a fake
3 the serial number for a replacement base plate, and therefore quite
common.
Any ideas?
BTW if not 3,  Clint and John do you do about serials on replacement base
plates?

Julian
Cambs, UK