[OM] Re: London OM meeting

Subject: [OM] Re: London OM meeting
From: "Sam Shiell" <Sam.Shiell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 10:14:42 -0000
>>  Sam took most of the photos

Good grief, for once I thought I was with like-minded friends who wouldn't make
a mental tally of how many times I said "...err, you go ahead, I'll catch you
up in a minute!" as I started twiddling the focussing ring.

Actually I'm not sure how many shots I fired off (probably a roll and a half)
but I always work on the percentages principle which seems to be 400f what I
take is any good.

A most enjoyable day and it was nice to finally put faces to some names. Like
most people although I've lived in and around London all my life I rarely get
to actually look at the place so it was good to have an excuse to be a tourist.

Once I get the prints back I'll also do a scan and put the good ones on my web
site..

Sam