Re: [OM] Tamron 90mm macro

Subject: Re: [OM] Tamron 90mm macro
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 00:32:43 +0100
No owners seem to have replied, so I will try before I go to bed.
The first two versions (those with f2.5 max.aperture) have a matched
extension tube (18F I believe). But you can use other tubes to achieve the
required 45mm extension; the Olympus set 7+14+25 will give 46mm for
instance. There are various third-party tube sets too.

Roger Key, Copenhagen

Sean Davis wrote:

For those who have one of the variations of the Tamron 90mm macros, do
the two older ones which only go 1:2 life size take a special matched
converter or tube?  is there something easy to find that you can use?

OM content:  it's a lovely grey snowy day.   i think i may take my OM
out to play, i say.

:)

Sean D.