Re: Was: [OM] Sigma 75-300 Now: Tamron SP 60-300

Subject: Re: Was: [OM] Sigma 75-300 Now: Tamron SP 60-300
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 19:30:33 -0800
Haven't been following the 'Bay recently, but that looks like a good price for one in good shape with all the pieces. You still need an Adaptall 2 OM mount for $15-20, but should be able to sell the Nik*n mount for about the same. It's impossible to predict. Sometimes I buy somethong of the 'Bay and don't see another one a a reasonable price for a long time. Then I'll buy something and several equally good looking ones show up cheaper right away. There is one coming up in a couple of days without the hood or case that's only $22 at the moment with the Oly mount. I don't much like those clunky square Tamron cases. The hood is unimpressive plastic, but works and will bayonet on backwards for storage, which is handy.

Moose

Sean Davis wrote:

so then is this one a decent BIN? I'm trying to get an idea of what i should pay for one. there's scads of them on the bay.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3343&item=3001924391