Re: [OM] OT Bushfire Disaster in Oz

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Bushfire Disaster in Oz
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 00:18:35 +0000
FYI Roger Wesson, Mount Stromlo Observatory gutted.

...Wayne

Wow - having not really heard very much in the UK news about the fires
until now it's hard to believe that they're so destructive.  That really
brings it home to me. I can't believe that a whole observatory could be destroyed so quickly and I can't begin to imagine how much has been lost in that one small part of what's going on. Hope the situation over there will change for the better very soon,

Roger