RE: [OM] Re: Catching a thief

Subject: RE: [OM] Re: Catching a thief
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 22:56:47 +1100
> Anything they stole would save him
> carrying it down the 3 flights to the curb. (OM content -
> with maybe the exception of the OMPC he has of mine) Wayne

Dunno about the OM-PC, our house was broken into a few months ago, the
thief looked through 4 camera bags (2 OM kits (OM-2SP, OM-2N, OM-4, 8
lenses), Mamiya TLR kit and Mamiya Universal kit) and took nothing from
them.  The Zuiko 300 & 400 were on the shelf and weren't touched ! The
thief stole my 4.5 year old retired laptop - I think he would have been
disappointed !

...Wayne