[OM] xmas exchange

Subject: [OM] xmas exchange
From: "Bill Pearce" <bspearce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 12:55:51 -0600
Late last week, I received my exchange photo from Marc Lawrence, along with
a hugh dose of the flu. No connection, I'm sure, but without the flu, I
would have posted this sooner.

It is a wonderful portrait of one of his friends of the four legged variety,
in B&W. Shot with chromogenic film, and printed on color paper (perhaps the
sepia tone kind). I've never worked with the chromogenic film, or had any
prints made on the sepia tone paper, but the results here are amazing. It is
sharp, with a wide tonal range, and the rone is brown without being too much
so.

Oh, and the photo? It is wonderful. I recommend a visit to brother Gries'
site. There are some really fine photographers here!
Bill Pearce