Re: [OM] Singapore trip; raining

Subject: Re: [OM] Singapore trip; raining
From: Mike Veglia <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 09:07:24 -0800
In a message dated 1/12/2003 Thomas Heide Clausen  asks:

<< Seen any difference between the "us and canada market" films and the
"import" films? >>

I have yet to receive "import" film from B&H. I click the "import" box in
their on-line catalog, am charged the lower "import" price, but to date have
always received US/Canada market 20 roll box packages. I think I got some
"import" film from Universal Film Distributors once (when ordered as such)
and I couldn't see any difference from what I am used to. Provia F has
always been very consistent for me regardless of source.

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com