[OM] Beyond the Return of Fast Photos with OM's! (Mike V, this is for yo

Subject: [OM] Beyond the Return of Fast Photos with OM's! (Mike V, this is for you)
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 04:29:47 EST
Stephen,

I'm with C.H., stunned by the lens combo used.  And handheld?!  So all I have
to do is practice for 20 years with my 200 and 2X-A, huh?  For some reason,
my 200/4 has never inspired me.  I'm gonna have to give it a whole new
chance.

NICE work, Stephen!  Unconventional?  I'm no pro, but I wouldn't change a
thing in that photo.  The composition and perspective just scream action.  It
would look great on the cover of a magazine, hint, hint.

Rich