Re: [OM] Expired Slide film, used to be Singapore trip; raining

Subject: Re: [OM] Expired Slide film, used to be Singapore trip; raining
From: "Diego Sierralta" <cachuu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 01:48:10 -0400

Here's the URL in case you want to inspect the pics (you'll get a list >of the photos and some other things [.PDFs] -- and they have been >manipulated slightly in Photoshop; I set the white point in each of >the three channels on some of 'em, so there will be some colour >variances):

     http://www.telusplanet.net/~garth/

Garth

Hey, nice pics. I guess from what I've read so far that expired film is ok, as long as it's been stored properly (and not a decade old). Yours certainly rendered some nice scenes.