Re: [OM] Re: a purely hypothetical question... -not- OT!

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: a purely hypothetical question... -not- OT!
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 15:12:04 -0500
THAT was an endlessly frustrating experience.  Everyone should be really
careful if they're considering an exotic lens that's been modified to fit a
body with a different body depth.  Often this involves shortening the lens
mount. Since that part NEVER breaks or wears out,  it's near the top of the
"to be dumped" list  at your "local" parts department.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,
please call 1-800-221-3000