Re: [OM] VueScan and ScanWit 2740s users?

Subject: Re: [OM] VueScan and ScanWit 2740s users?
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 15:29:16 -0800

 I am also a registered owner of VueScan, but I seldom use it. My scanner,
 Acer ScanWit 2740S, has the Digital Ice feature. I have the latest
version,
 but VS won't engage the cleaning. No effect whatsoever, on any level. It
 works fine with the Mirafoto tool.

 So, my question is, does anyone out there use a ScanWit 2740S with
VueScan?
 Does the ICE work? If so, I'd like to dialogue with you about our setups.

 > -Mickey

Mickey,

Are you using the very latest version? A new one seems to come out about every couple of weeks to update it in response to questions like the one you ask. Try the latest and if it still does not work send him an email. He will probably fix it in a couple of days.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California