Re: [OM] OT High rollers

Subject: Re: [OM] OT High rollers
From: "Ford Prefect" <f.prefect@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 12:43:54 -0000
Its also not built by any Rolls Royce trained engineers or craftsmen, a lot
left in 1998 to set up on their own to specialize in Rolls Royces, those
that didn't now work for VW at Bentley. To mis quote an old rover ad,
the new Rolls Royce .. above all its a BMW
The Seraph was not a rolls either, hath was a 7 series withe a rolls Royce
grille stuck on with super glue.
And all this and Rovers problems and most of the rest of British industries
decline can be laid at the door of short sighted management and credit
control

Stewart