[OM] Re: [OM Ot eyesight

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM Ot eyesight
From: "John Duggan" <john.duggan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 22:55:17 -0000
Belated reply to Chris Barker...and others.
Over the last few years I have become more and more dependant on glasses for
close up work and reading. My eyesight which was perfect is now suffering
from the usual problems of age. I hate needing to continually put on and off
glasses. Pet hates...Magazines Which print articles over artwork and
illustrations. Photographic and fishing mags seem to do this all the time. I
wish I could find a source of " half glasses." OM content...can still manage
Olympus viewfinders...problems seem to be confined to extreme close up...I
CAN remove splinters as long as I work at arms length..:-)
Regards      John Duggan, Wales, UK.       A.K A. Fellow four