[OM] Request to digest readers

Subject: [OM] Request to digest readers
From: "om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 09:11:39 -0500
I know that many of the list members read the messages via the digest.  If
you are in that camp and you elect to participate in a discussion thread,
PLEASE change the title of your posting to match the thread topic.

I end up deleting most of those postings with subjects like "Re:
Olympus-digest v5 #6322" because I don't have the inclination to figure out
which thread someone is discussing.  And some of the comments are actually
quite good.  And some people like to respond to multiple threads in one
reply, which is even more difficult to follow.

Help those of us who have too many e-mails.  I only read threads that look
interesting; I don't have time for them all.

Skip