[OM] BIN "server"

Subject: [OM] BIN "server"
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2003 01:50:06 -0800
Alright folks, I may have to retract or revoke this later... but I have a daemon that is running reasonably well tracking OM related bodies and lens with BIN prices. Right now I get way too many notices of IS cameras :-) but I am too lazy to fix it. If you take this offer, be prepare that you will get, I don't know, 100s of msgs a day.

The way it works is that the daemon will mail out notices of new items that have BIN every 15 minutes or so. I don't think the pages it check for, or some other criterion are set 100orrectly. It seem to only notice the items several hours after it is posted. OTOH, it is better than nothing.

I have not benefit yet from running this daemon for a few weeks. No fangly OM-3T yet :-). In anycase, if you are interested, drop me a private mail and I'll put you on an alias.