Re: [OM] Super8 vs VHS, NTSC, & PAL

Subject: Re: [OM] Super8 vs VHS, NTSC, & PAL
From: "Mickey Trageser" <vze3m2s8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 19:42:21 -0500
Anybody notice the Mamiya advertisement for the 645AFD on the back of
Peterson's Jan 2003 issue? They list the negative size as "6 x 4.5 mm"
(MM!!) That's just barely larger than Super8. Now that's impressive! Imagine
getting medium format in such a small package. Is that what they mean by
'compression'?

-Mickey