[OM] The nose returneth

Subject: [OM] The nose returneth
From: Benson Honig <benson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 17:48:32
I see I'm not the only Zuikoholic who caught the home darkroom "bug". It
will take me some months, but we also have a small room set aside, a small
laundry room with hot and cold and a sink already in it - and nothing else!
I'm busy collecting all the bits and pieces over the evil one. Can't wait
to get back into a dark room!
Benson

>Speaking of darkroom, my wife says that I can spend the
>Christmas bonus on building a new darkroom!!!!!  We've earmarked
>three possible locations in the basement--two of which are about
>200 square feet!  One location is an existing bedroom in the
>basement--the advantage is that I only need to outfit it with
>the wet sinks (bathroom on otherside of wall) and an enlarger
>table.  Another location would include the space sharing the
>hotwater heater and furnace.  Wet sink already in place.  The
>third location is where it is currently located but doesn't have
>sewer pipe presence, but could be expanded to about 300 square
>feet.

Benson Honig Ph.D.
University of Haifa
Graduate School of Business