Re: [OM] Photo Printer

Subject: Re: [OM] Photo Printer
From: "mike m." <mnmitch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 19:05:46 -0600
At 01:02 PM 1/2/2003 -0800, you wrote:

 Personally I like the way it produces color. The
problem that I find hardest to deal with is, (help me with the name here
someone), the property to show color differently in different light.
What I print out at night looks different in daylight. Generally
greener. So now I'll print a small trial print at night (yellower that
looks right) but check it in daylight before wasting ink on an 8x11.

Metamerism is the word or term you are looking for. The 2200 has no metamerism at all according to the reviews I've read.