[OM] WTB or trade for Telescopic Auto Tube 65-116

Subject: [OM] WTB or trade for Telescopic Auto Tube 65-116
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 22:58:49 EST
The sad story is that I sold mine with an 80mm f4 Auto lens and I had located
another and it was to be shipped to me by a well known retailer.  It didn't
get shipped.  I have the bellows unit, so I'm not out of the macro business,
however I would like to locate another Telescopic Auto Tube if any list
member has one they would be willing to sell or trade.  Please contact me off
list.  Bill Barber