Re: [OM] T32 causing camera battery drain

Subject: Re: [OM] T32 causing camera battery drain
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 14:38:07 -0500
I think the 4 flash led IS powered by the camera batteries. (same for 4T,
Ti). There is NO fix for it.    My 4T measures 0.7 ma with meter on, T32 in
shoe turned off, Turn flash on and drain goes to 2.6 ma, more than 3X as
high.  I'll bet plain 4 is similar.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,