Re: [OM] An OM-3Ti for Christmas?

Subject: Re: [OM] An OM-3Ti for Christmas?
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2002 11:11:02 -0800
Heh...well, I got a Fuji 3800. It's no E-20, but I thought it was a really sweet gift for April to put under the tree. It has no provision for saving uncompressed raw or tiff files, which is kind of a bummer, but the compression artifacts at its 2048 x 1536 maximum quality setting aren't *too* bad and the files are only 1.2 Mb. Those xD cards are pretty amazing. I keep wanting to put one on my tongue and wait to see the pretty colors.

-Rob