[OM] Gun toting, anti-digital, big SUV driving Holiday greetings

Subject: [OM] Gun toting, anti-digital, big SUV driving Holiday greetings
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 07:18:30 -0800 (PST)
Well,

Thanks everybody for another good year on the list.  It's been
fun, furious and fastinating with a few new friendships to boot.

We're heading out on Christmas day for points south.  We'll
spend a few days in the Branson area before heading over to the
teaming metropolis of Tulsa.  In both locations we'll be
day-tripping everywhere with the cameras.  I'm looking forward
to spending some time down in the hills of southeast Oklahoma.

I've got a ton of B&W film ready to be exposed, a bag full of
Zuikos focused on the task, the IS-3 is zooming, the OM-2S and
OM-4 are spot-on, winders are wound up, and the tripods are
standing ready.  The flash is a bright spot in the bag, but
sadly, the cable-release is only remotely interested. The camera
bag is holding its own.  The filters do have an altered view of
reality, though.

The only "heat" I'll be packing is a package of hand-warmers and
my wife!

It's important to spend some time with the girls.  It's been a
very rough 4th quarter and we both are exhausted. Who knows if
I'll have the same job when I get back, but it's very important
that we decompress once in awhile.

Happy Holidays and keep looking up.

AG-Schnozz