RE: [OM] WTB: Calculator Panel for T32 Flash

Subject: RE: [OM] WTB: Calculator Panel for T32 Flash
From: "om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 14:15:39 -0500
Do you use the T-32 with a TTL-OTF camera that controls the flash?  If so,
you really don't need the panel.  All it does is set the camera to full
manual by pushing the switch all the way to the left.  (....my memory is
right, yes.....left...or right....right?)

It's too close to Christmas to think....

Skip