Re: [OM] FS XA in France

Subject: Re: [OM] FS XA in France
From: Svein Skjøtskift <svein@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 23:48:01 +0100
Hello Christian,
For an enthusiast site, try
http://www.diaxa.com/xa/xastart.htm
where you also can find some spesifications. I have owned and used XA for some
time, as has
my son (8) - who is not very careful. I have also, many years ago, owned a
Minox. So, my
personal conclusion is that XA is simple to use, takes very good pictures
(allthough not as good
as minox, - some vignetting on wide aperture), is very robust, lovely to
handle. A good one in
box with flash for 100 euro is a very good price for a lovely camera. Bear in
mind that you can by
the new Olympus mju II (stylus) for a low price now, down to 110 euro, at least
here in Norway.

I would say, buy  the XA, for the style alone. For collectors, I have never
seen the box, is it rare?

Svein