[OM] T32/F280 battery drain

Subject: [OM] T32/F280 battery drain
From: Crooks420@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 22:34:09 EST
I have a question; has anyone had experience with battery drain on a T32 or
an F280? My T32, when "on" during use will drain new batteries after one day.
This started happening recently (it also had two recent drops), luckily I am
using NIMH batteries. On the same topic, I bought a used F280, and it seems
to drain batteries while stored in "off" (one week). to prevent this, I
started storing with the battery cover removed, with no problems..... fully
charged NIMH batteries will last saeveral weeks (weekend use). Is this normal
for the F280??
 How easy to fix the T32?? Cost of having it repaired??

on a side topic, I am starting to use fill flash (OM 4t with F280 and T32 &20
with wein photo slaves) at high shutter speeds, like 1/60--1/500. I have been
using the OM 4t Auto mode, but would like to use it in Manual mode ( to get
more control).... is it still possible to use the F280 in Super FP mode/ high
sync sppeds?? I just finally got me a Skonic L-358 flash meter, and would
like to better control my lighting ratios. Thanks for the help.

Jesse