RE: [OM] I'd hate to be on topic with all this digi-talk, but...

Subject: RE: [OM] I'd hate to be on topic with all this digi-talk, but...
From: "John Wheeler" <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 09:10:47 +1100
Bob, Great shots. I'm surprised at the lack of distortion. I took a shot of
my sister-in-law with the 28/2.8 with her towards the side of the image. It
so distorted her face that I've been loathe to show it to her. BTW that's a
pretty switched-on little bloke you've got there. Obviously a dedicated
Mum...and Dad.

John.