Re: [OM] OM to EOS Adapters

Subject: Re: [OM] OM to EOS Adapters
From: Mike Veglia <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 11:01:56 -0800
In a message dated 12/18/2002 C.H.Ling writes:

<< If you are not use to ground glass focusing, forget about it, if you
already using a 2-4 on your camera with good success then there will
be no problem on D-60. >>

Good to know. I have used a 2-4 for a while now in my OM-4t and find the 1
series screens in my other bodies nearly worthless in comparison now. I
shoot mostly telephoto, but I find the 2-4 seems to work well for me with my
21/3.5 as well. With the 350/2.8 the difference is night and day. With the
old screen (a 1-13 I think) it was okay, but with the 2-4 cars simply snap
into (and out of) focus as they come into the frame. Makes my job of timing
the shutter release point when something is coming at me at 150mph+ with
next to no DOF much easier. Even moreso with the 1.4XA mounted.

Is a D-60 viewfinder really that bright? I'll have to check this out...

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com