[OM] Timely picture from LoTR: The Two Towers

Subject: [OM] Timely picture from LoTR: The Two Towers
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 02:57:26 -0800
For the kiwi Olympus listers - you folks sure live in a beautiful country! We went to the opening show tonight, with friends in costumes! This pic is taken with the C-3000, not quite an OM. My OM pictures will be developed tomorrow/today.

http://www.dragonsgate.net/cosplay/Costume_Studio/LOTRgang.jpg