Re: [OM] 4x5 Provia cross processed c-41 (semi-OT)

Subject: Re: [OM] 4x5 Provia cross processed c-41 (semi-OT)
From: Andre Goforth <andregoanon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 23:00:25 -0800 (PST)
Try this snafu for size: 8 rolls of Tech Pan shot in
Death Valley sent to Kodak instead of processing it
in-house by a clerk at a custom lab near me and Kodah
processed like it was TMAX film. The owner was
apologetic and said she can't afford to pay much over
minimum wage for sales help. Roughly 8 stops over
developed. Kinda contrasty .... abstract. Last time I
was in that part of DV was 10 years ago. So wait
another 10 for another chance.

Andre