[OM] Olympus OM Lens to Canon EOS Body Adapter

Subject: [OM] Olympus OM Lens to Canon EOS Body Adapter
From: Mike Veglia <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 13:17:20 -0800
The following is the reply I received from the company in Japan that Norm
suggested:

Dear Mr. Mike Veglia,

Thank you for your interest in our adapters.
Unfortunately we have no OM/EOS adapters in stock.
They will not be available before the end of January.
But if we get them earlier, we will let you know at once.

The prices for OM/EOS adapter : Yen18,700
Postage by EMS : Yen 1,200 / 1pc.
Payment by Credit Card

So, someday for around $164 they will have them... Not much hope for an end
of January test, but, nice to know they can be obtained.

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com