Re: Trekker Packs was [OM] China suggestions

Subject: Re: Trekker Packs was [OM] China suggestions
From: Mike Veglia <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 12:00:10 -0800
In a message dated 12/16/2002 Jeff Keller writes:

<< ... It will hold a 400mm Zuiko but I'm not so sure about a 400mm Tamron.
The Mini Trekker will also fit in a desk drawer intended for 8.5"x11"
hanging files. >>

Mine will hold a Zuiko 350/2.8 with 1.4XA Converter and OM-4T with MD-2 in
the middle--tight, but it fits. I don't normally leave the converter on, but
if I am transiting between shooting locations where I know I will be using
the converter and in a hurry it does fit. I have to believe a Tamron 400/4
would fit the same space.

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com